Garmin vivomove HR, Hybrid Smartwatch for Men and Women, White/Rose Gold
Color: White w/ Rose Gold
- Stay connected with smart features such as music controls and smart notifications for incoming calls, text messages, calendar reminders and more (when paired with a compatible smartphone)
- Estimates heart rate with elevate wrist heart rate technology. Display size 0.38 x 0.76 inches (9.6 millimeter x 19.2 millimeter). Small/medium fits wrists with a circumference of 107 177 millimeter
- Wellness monitoring tools, such as all day stress tracking and a relaxation timer, help you manage stress; Includes advanced sleep monitoring with REM sleep
- Displays steps, calories, distance, heart rate, intensity minutes and VO2 max
- Effortlessly change your look with industry standard 20 millimeter quick release accessory bands
- Battery life: Up to 5 days in smart mode; Up to 2 additional weeks in watch mode (hands tell time only). Display resolution: 64 x 128 pixels
Release Date: 02-10-2017
Details: Fashionably fit is just a tap away with vivomove HR. This stylish hybrid smartwatch features a crystal touchscreen with a discreet display. Precision hands show the time and dynamically move away when you swipe through your messages, heart rate and more. It counts your steps and calories while monitoring wellness, including all-day stress tracking. Display type - OLED.
Package Dimensions: 6.6 x 2.8 x 2.6 inches
When will I get my order?
Usually, it takes 3–7 days to fulfill an order, after which it’s shipped out. The shipping time depends on your location, but can be estimated as follows:
USA: 3–4 business days
Europe: 6–8 business days
Australia: 2–14 business days
Japan: 4–8 business days
International: 10–20 business days
[Covid-19] When will I get my order?
Our fulfillment times may be a little longer than usual due to covid until things get back to normal. We're seeing some delays in our supply chain, including distributors and shipping carriers as the entire industry has had some challenges, but we are committed to doing our best in a timely manner.
Where will my order ship from?
We work with an on-demand order fulfillment company with facilities worldwide!
Will I be charged customs for my order?
An additional customs and tax fee can occur on international orders. This fee is not in our control and is assessed by your local customs office. Customs policies vary widely for every country so please check with your local customs office directly to see if they apply duties and taxes to your purchases.
My order should be here by now, but I still don't have it. What should I do?
Before getting in touch with us, please help us out by doing the following:
Check your shipping confirmation email for any mistakes in the delivery address
Ask your local post office if they have your package
Stop by your neighbors in case the courier left the package with them
If the shipping address was correct, and the package wasn't left at the post office or at your neighbor’s, get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number.
If you did find a mistake in your delivery address, we can send you a replacement order, but shipping will be at your own cost
How do I track my order?
You’ll receive a tracking link via email when your order ships out. If you have any questions about your tracking or shipment, drop us a line at email@example.com
I received a wrong/damaged product, what should I do?
We’re so sorry if the product you ordered arrived damaged. To help us resolve this for you quickly, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org within a weeks' time with photos of the damaged product, your order number and any other details you may have about your order. We’ll get back to you with a resolution as soon as possible!