New Fossil Women's 42MM Gen 5E Stainless Steel Mesh Touchscreen Smart Watch, Color: Rose Gold (Model: FTW6068)
Color: Rose Gold
- Use the WearOS by Google app on your phone running the latest version of Android (excluding Go edition) or iOS. Supported features may vary between platforms and countries with compatibility subject to change.
- Battery: 24 Hr+ multi-day Extended Battery Mode. Varies based on usage and after updates install. USB cable with magnetic charger snaps to rings on watch caseback and spins 360 degrees for ease of use. 50 minutes to reach 80%.
- Lifestyle: This is one smart watch with always-On Display with thousands of watch faces to personalize your look and always see the time. Hundreds of apps from assistant to fitness, payments, music, social, news, games, stopwatches and more. With a swimproof design, it’s perfect for all your activities.
- Health and fitness: Automatically tracks activity goals, steps, sleep, heart rate, cardio level and more. Activity modes with tethered GPS keep you on track with your distance and path. Advanced sensors provide the data to power all your health and fitness apps. New wellness enhancements allow you to track sleep history, monitor your restfulness and set sleep goals
- Stay connected with notifications for calls, texts, apps and automatic time, time zone and calendar syncing. Never miss a call - answer and make calls directly on your watch when your phone is out of reach.
- Case size: 42 millimeter; Band size: 18 millimeter; interchangeable with all Fossil 18 millimeter bands; Screen Size: 1.2" display with 416x416 resolution; touchscreen functionality; Connectivity: Bluetooth(R) 41 Low Energy and Wi-Fi 80211 b/g/n; wireless syncing; imported
- Compatibility: Use the Google WearOS app on your phone with Android 6.0+ (excluding Go edition), iOS 12.0+
Release Date: 02-11-2020
Details: Tech for real life. This 44mm Gen 5E touchscreen smartwatch features a black stainless steel bracelet, speaker functionality, 4GB storage capacity and three smart battery modes to extend battery life for multiple days. Smartwatches powered with Wear OS by Google are compatible with iPhone and Android phones. Wear OS by Google and other related marks are trademarks of Google LLC. Supported features may vary between platforms. To avoid damage to your watch, only use with included charger. Do not use a USB hub, USB splitter, USB y-cable, battery pack or other peripheral device to charge. Product should be kept more than 20cm away from implanted medical devices to minimize potential for RF interference. See product insert for full details. If you've worn a touchscreen smart watch before, you understand the power and capabilities that it can bring to your wrist. If you're new to the smartwatch game, then let us introduce you to a wide range of technological functionality that your smartwatch can power. From receiving notifications to goal tracking and remotely controlling your smartphone, the possibilities are almost limitless as to what these watches can do to help streamline your busy life. Curious about the functionality of smart watches? Let us help you find the best smartwatch from our collection of innovative technology.
Package Dimensions: 3.8 x 3.5 x 3.2 inches
When will I get my order?
Usually, it takes 3–7 days to fulfill an order, after which it’s shipped out. The shipping time depends on your location, but can be estimated as follows:
USA: 3–4 business days
Europe: 6–8 business days
Australia: 2–14 business days
Japan: 4–8 business days
International: 10–20 business days
[Covid-19] When will I get my order?
Our fulfillment times may be a little longer than usual due to covid until things get back to normal. We're seeing some delays in our supply chain, including distributors and shipping carriers as the entire industry has had some challenges, but we are committed to doing our best in a timely manner.
Where will my order ship from?
We work with an on-demand order fulfillment company with facilities worldwide!
Will I be charged customs for my order?
An additional customs and tax fee can occur on international orders. This fee is not in our control and is assessed by your local customs office. Customs policies vary widely for every country so please check with your local customs office directly to see if they apply duties and taxes to your purchases.
My order should be here by now, but I still don't have it. What should I do?
Before getting in touch with us, please help us out by doing the following:
Check your shipping confirmation email for any mistakes in the delivery address
Ask your local post office if they have your package
Stop by your neighbors in case the courier left the package with them
If the shipping address was correct, and the package wasn't left at the post office or at your neighbor’s, get in touch with us at email@example.com with your order number.
If you did find a mistake in your delivery address, we can send you a replacement order, but shipping will be at your own cost
How do I track my order?
You’ll receive a tracking link via email when your order ships out. If you have any questions about your tracking or shipment, drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org
I received a wrong/damaged product, what should I do?
We’re so sorry if the product you ordered arrived damaged. To help us resolve this for you quickly, please email us at email@example.com within a weeks' time with photos of the damaged product, your order number and any other details you may have about your order. We’ll get back to you with a resolution as soon as possible!