Plantar Fasciitis Arch Support Insoles for Men and Women Shoe Inserts - Orthotic Inserts - Flat Feet Foot - Running Athletic Gel Shoe Insoles - Orthotic Insoles for Arch Pain High Arch - Boot Insoles
- 【HIGH ARCH SUPPORT INSOLES】premium podiatrist-recommended sole shoe inserts for men and women minimize arch pain and offer excellent comfort. EASYFEET shoe insoles provide plantar fasciitis - high arch - flat feet - pronation - back - ankle - knee - neck - lower back - joint - posture - heel spurs - metatarsalgia - shin splints - bunions - Morton's neuroma support and pain relief
- 【ANY AGE / FOOTWEAR/ ACTIVITY】orthotic inserts for men and women fit all orthopedic - athletic - casual - workout - sports - hiking - basketball - tennis - snowboard - ski - golf - gym - walking shoes or work boots. Best insoles for walking - running - standing - cross-training. WARNING: you may feel foot pressure while 3-7 days of wearing. It's normal because your feet are not used to arch support. We strongly recommend starting from 2-3 hours a day and increase the time each day gradually
- 【FOOT PAIN RELIEF】EASYFEET insoles offer a superb level of arch support. Plantar Fasciitis Insoles provide a shock-absorbing effect because gel forefoot and air capsules enhance cushioning. Deep heel cradle with built-in heel support keeps foot bone vertical and balance to provide stability
- 【PREMIUM QUALITY】orthotics offer strong arch support made of hard TPU and cushioning layer with PU memory foam base. Heat and friction reducing velvety breathable cover provide a top-notch feet comfort. Adjustable size: insoles can be easily trimmed and adapted
- 【100% RISK FREE PURCHASE】complete customer satisfaction and 1-year guarantee. If for any reason you aren’t happy, simply contact us and we’ll replace or refund shoe inserts for you. If you received an item with a broken box or item in Used condition please don't send a complaint, message us and we'll resolve this problem! Just click ‘Add to Cart’ to care your foot now!
Binding: Health and Beauty
Details: (XS) Women 5-7 (9.65"=24.5cm) (S) Men 6-8 Women 7-9 (10.24"=26.5cm) (M) Men 8.5-10 Women 9.5-11 (11.02"=28.5cm) (L) Men 10-12 \ Women 11-13 (11.81"=30cm) (XL) Men 11.5-13 (12.21" = 31cm) TAKE YOUR FIRST STEP TO HEALTH ✔ Premium design ✔ Arch support made of quality hard TPU ✔ Heat and friction reducing top velvety breathable cover ✔ Gel forefoot and heel with air capsules enhance shock-absorbing ✔ Light cushioning layer with PU base (not too soft!) Arch support shoe inserts offer a superb level of shock-absorbing that reduces excess pressure of walking - running - standing on the feet. Our shoe inserts for women and men offer excellent Plantar Fasciitis support and are carefully developed by Podiatrists to provide a unique foot support system alongside a fascinating design that fits any footwear, including orthopedic and plantar fasciitis shoes. Ideal shoe sole inserts for work shoes - boots - sneakers - running shoes - casual shoes. This approach effectively treats common injuries such as Plantar Fasciitis, Shin Splints, Flat Feet, Overpronation, Heel Spurs, Achilles Tendonitis, Morton’s neuroma, Arthritis, Bunions. Effective pain reliever! HOW TO USE: trim to fit if necessary. Cut along the outline that matches your original insole or use the size table as a guide. Replace existing insoles with our shoe inserts with hard TPU side down. Change insoles every 6 months or when showing signs of wear. CLEANING: spot clean with a mild detergent. Do not immerse in water. Air dry. WARNING: you may feel foot pressure while 3-7 days of wearing. It's normal cause your feet are not used to arch support. All items are sealed with yellow quality control stickers. If you received an item with a broken sticker or item in used condition please don't send a complaint, message us and we'll resolve this problem!
Package Dimensions: 12.8 x 4.0 x 1.9 inches
When will I get my order?
Usually, it takes 3–7 days to fulfill an order, after which it’s shipped out. The shipping time depends on your location, but can be estimated as follows:
USA: 3–4 business days
Europe: 6–8 business days
Australia: 2–14 business days
Japan: 4–8 business days
International: 10–20 business days
[Covid-19] When will I get my order?
Our fulfillment times may be a little longer than usual due to covid until things get back to normal. We're seeing some delays in our supply chain, including distributors and shipping carriers as the entire industry has had some challenges, but we are committed to doing our best in a timely manner.
Where will my order ship from?
We work with an on-demand order fulfillment company with facilities worldwide!
Will I be charged customs for my order?
An additional customs and tax fee can occur on international orders. This fee is not in our control and is assessed by your local customs office. Customs policies vary widely for every country so please check with your local customs office directly to see if they apply duties and taxes to your purchases.
My order should be here by now, but I still don't have it. What should I do?
Before getting in touch with us, please help us out by doing the following:
Check your shipping confirmation email for any mistakes in the delivery address
Ask your local post office if they have your package
Stop by your neighbors in case the courier left the package with them
If the shipping address was correct, and the package wasn't left at the post office or at your neighbor’s, get in touch with us at email@example.com with your order number.
If you did find a mistake in your delivery address, we can send you a replacement order, but shipping will be at your own cost
How do I track my order?
You’ll receive a tracking link via email when your order ships out. If you have any questions about your tracking or shipment, drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org
I received a wrong/damaged product, what should I do?
We’re so sorry if the product you ordered arrived damaged. To help us resolve this for you quickly, please email us at email@example.com within a weeks' time with photos of the damaged product, your order number and any other details you may have about your order. We’ll get back to you with a resolution as soon as possible!