Trideer Exercise Ball, Extra Thick Yoga Ball Chair, Heavy Duty Stability Ball Supports 2200lbs, Birthing Ball with Quick Pump (Office & Home & Gym)(Black, L(58-65cm))
- ANTI BURST & SLOW DEFLATION - Our exercise ball is made with the honey comb structure which makes it deflate slowly and burst resistant if punctured, thus reducing the risks of injury due to falls to the ground and offering you the most caring protection like your endearing mom’s!
- NON SLIP SURFACE - The Swiss ball is not picky at all when it comes to the practice venue - be it home, the gym or outdoors, the premium slip prevention will leave you feeling safe and your movements worry free. Not to mention it’s one-thing-for-all - Pilates, Yoga, pregnancy gymnastics or various other low-impact exercises, you name it. And don’t forget the total body exercise ball HIIT cardio workout!
- Office Ball Chair for Fun and Better Posture - Tired of the ordinary office chairs? No worries! We have you covered! Try our Office Ball Chair for a healthier and more active lifestyle. This chair is a magician that corrects your posture and eventually drives your back pain away! Plus, you can even treat yourself with a highly efficient back and abdominal strengthening or some deep stretches that you long deserve during or after work!
- EXTRA THICK & TOP QUALITY MATERIAL - Our exercise ball proudly stands itself out among the products of the same class. It is strictly weight tested. With thickness of 2,000 micrometers, it can resist up to 2,200 lbs. The strong material is nicely made with non toxic PVC material, thus free of BPA & heavy metals.
- EASY TO INFLATE AND PERFECT PACKAGING - Time is money! This exercise ball literally save your life in a hectic world with its quick inflation foot pump that comes with it, as well as 2 air stoppers and detailed instructions for you to follow. Available in 5 sizes, 45cm 55cm 65cm 75cm 85cm to meet your special needs.
- Wood or painting are unfriendly to the exercise ball. So please keep the ball away from woodwork, wooden furniture or painted walls. And as cute as they are, your lovely pets could potentially damage the ball with their sharp claws so just a kind reminder to stay away from them when practicing with your ball.
Details: Trideer ball is very versatile. You can use it as part of your Yoga, Pilates. By using our ball you will be helping your body feel and perform better.
1. Your exercise fitness ball in everyday life
Our balls are used in many areas of sport and daily life. The balls afford an important role in the treatment of back problems and the gentle muscle building in the area of physiotherapy. A targeted workout with a gymnastics ball replaces the visit to the gym in many cases.
2. The main focus of the training with gymnastics balls is in the body core.
This mainly consists of the deep abdominal, back and pelvic floor muscles. In the "wiggle" on the ball, a whole-body training takes place, which stresses its entire musculature and at the same time spares its joints.
1. How to inflate the exercise ball
- Allow Ball to reach room temperature before inflating.
- Insert the pump into the ball's air valve and work the pump, airing up the ball.
- Stop inflating when the ball reaches the level of the mark. Do not over inflate.
- Inflate the ball to about 80% of diameter initially. Wait a further 24 hours before inflating to the recommended size. You should avoid using the ball within the first 24 hours
- Remove the valve stem cover with the plug puller that came with the exercise ball. Twist the valve back and forth in an upward motion until the valve is fully removed from the ball.
- Store your ball indoors at room temperature
- The fitness ball is easy to clean with just a soft damp cloth
- Keep away from sharp objects
1.Package includes: Exercise Ball/User Manual/Foot-Pump/Plug/Plug Remover Tool/Measuring Tape.
2.There is a full purchase price refund within 30 days of your purchase if you are not happy for any reason. After 30 days, there is a 1year full replacement warranty for any manufacturing defect.
Package Dimensions: 9.8 x 6.9 x 5.9 inches
When will I get my order?
Usually, it takes 3–7 days to fulfill an order, after which it’s shipped out. The shipping time depends on your location, but can be estimated as follows:
USA: 3–4 business days
Europe: 6–8 business days
Australia: 2–14 business days
Japan: 4–8 business days
International: 10–20 business days
[Covid-19] When will I get my order?
Our fulfillment times may be a little longer than usual due to covid until things get back to normal. We're seeing some delays in our supply chain, including distributors and shipping carriers as the entire industry has had some challenges, but we are committed to doing our best in a timely manner.
Where will my order ship from?
We work with an on-demand order fulfillment company with facilities worldwide!
Will I be charged customs for my order?
An additional customs and tax fee can occur on international orders. This fee is not in our control and is assessed by your local customs office. Customs policies vary widely for every country so please check with your local customs office directly to see if they apply duties and taxes to your purchases.
My order should be here by now, but I still don't have it. What should I do?
Before getting in touch with us, please help us out by doing the following:
Check your shipping confirmation email for any mistakes in the delivery address
Ask your local post office if they have your package
Stop by your neighbors in case the courier left the package with them
If the shipping address was correct, and the package wasn't left at the post office or at your neighbor’s, get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number.
If you did find a mistake in your delivery address, we can send you a replacement order, but shipping will be at your own cost
How do I track my order?
You’ll receive a tracking link via email when your order ships out. If you have any questions about your tracking or shipment, drop us a line at email@example.com
I received a wrong/damaged product, what should I do?
We’re so sorry if the product you ordered arrived damaged. To help us resolve this for you quickly, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org within a weeks' time with photos of the damaged product, your order number and any other details you may have about your order. We’ll get back to you with a resolution as soon as possible!